A ‘Rodeo Ride’ is a simulation machine which can feature anything from a ‘Bucking Bronco’ to a ‘Spinning Roulette Wheel’. The aim is to stay on the simulator for as long as possible as it bucks, spins 360 degrees and rotates whilst getting faster!!
What makes SJ Leisure’s ‘Rodeo Rides’ so special? Well, let me tell you…
- Our ‘Rodeo Rides’ are of a PREMIUM QUALITY and are BRITISH made, what does this mean? This means that our ‘Rodeo Rides’ are manufactured with greater care and feature all the latest safety components. Some import ‘Rodeo Rides’ can be dangerous due to the lack of safety components and the ‘poorer’ quality of manufacture and you wouldn’t want to risk injury to your party guests or yourselves as this would spoil your party.
- Our ‘Rodeo Rides’ feature all the latest safety components including CCTV, automatic cut out switch, soft head without spikey horns and are operated by CRB checked, experienced, trained operatives.
- All of our ‘Rodeo Rides’ are under one year old, are well maintained and regularly checked to ensure that they work at the very best standard.
- All of our operatives are uniformed and have vast experience in the inflatable and simulator industry, most over 5 years and some over 15 years!!!
- Our ‘Rodeo Rides’feature real cow hide and a high quality leather saddle to make the rider comfortable.
- Our ‘Rodeo Rides’ have inbuilt timer boards which will display the current or last time for the rider and even keep the best score of the night displayed!
- We have more than one simulator ride to cover any emergencies.
- At SJ Leisure, we recognise that safety is paramount to the importance of your event and we have full public liability insurance.
- We have a deluxe ‘Rodeo Saloon’ bed to make your western/rodeo night even more authentic!
- Our ‘Rodeo Reindeer’ comes complete with flashing red nose and santa hat to make that Christmas party even more festive!
Space needed to operate- 17ft (width) x 17ft (length) x 9ft (height)
Participant requirements- All riders must be over 1.2 metres tall, only one rider at any time.
What if it rains?- We have inflatable canopy’s to cover the bull and surrounding area to ensure that your ‘Rodeo’ event can continue in a safe and dry environment.
** All doorways, passages, lifts etc must have a minimum width of 33inches for the equipment to pass through. If the venue is not on the ground floor a lift must be available **