A must hire product for beach parties and events!
The limbo game was first introduced in Trinidad and Tobago and is a traditional calypso dance often performed at wakes and funerals! In the 1960's musicians like Chubby Checker popularised the game all around the world turning it into a popular party game.
This inflatable game is a great design with brown, white and green material used in the product. The two columns have been designed and manufactured to look like palm trees. There is also markings on the columns in centimetres to show the height of the limbo pole. The limbo pole is easily attached using velcro pads.
Available to book and hire now throughout our North West delivery areas including St Helens, Warrington, Wigan, Ormskirk, Liverpool, Frodsham, Widnes, Runcorn amongst others.
Check out our beach party related products for even more fun!
Contact our friendly office team for more information on any of our hire products or services.
How to play?
- At the start of the game, set the bar at a level that even the tallest participant can easily get under it.
- Line up players at least 3ft away from the limbo pole to allow participants enough room to manoeuvre.
- Don't forget the music! Limbo rock by Chubby Checker is a classic for this game.
- Users then attempt to get under the limbo pole without letting it touch any part of their body.
- Users cannot duck, crouch or crawl to pass under meaning they have to bend backwards to pass under the pole.
- After each user has successfully passed under the limbo pole, start a new round by lowering the limbo pole to the next marker.
- As the game continues it will become harder and harder to pass under the limbo pole.
- Users who touch the limbo pole or fall on the floor are disqualified.
- Continue playing until only one user is left, declare them the limbo champion!
Top tip - make the game harder for skilled players by not allowing them to touch the floor with their hands when manoeuvring or keeping their hand behind their back at all times.
Add a twist;
- Wear tall hats or stuff your shirts with pillows to increase the difficulty.
- Play the game backwards. Rather than the standard feet first under the limbo pole try the game head first.
What we provide / power requirements
When hiring this awesome inflatable game, we provide the following as standard;
- Inflatable game including velcro limbo pole
- Electrical fan
- Ground stakes (outdoors) / sandbags (indoors) for anchorage
- Safe play instructions by email
We require access to one 13amp (standard household) plug socket.
How to book?
Customers can book online through this product listing. This is our preferred booking method. Alternatively, if you fancy a chat with our friendly office team we take calls between 9am and 7pm every day of the week. Please be aware that due to weekends being our busiest time of the week, our office may not be fully staffed and we may not be able to take your call or enquiry. If you would like to email any questions or queries, you can contact us at email@example.com.
|Suitable For Children
|Suitable For Adults
|Indoors on Hard Surface
|Outdoors on Artificial Grass (Back Garden)
|Outdoors on Artificial Grass (Event / Venue)
|Outdoors on Artificial Grass (Front Garden)
|Outdoors on Grass (Back Garden)
|Outdoors on Grass (Event / Venue)
|Outdoors on Hard Surface (Back Garden)
|Outdoors on Hard Surface (Event / Venue)
|Outdoors on Hard Surface (Front Garden)
|Outdoors on Grass (Front Garden)
|Max Users @ One time