Disco dome hire in St Helens, Warrington, Wigan, Widnes, Leigh and the surrounding areas!
One of our most popular hire products since it's arrival to our range approximately two years ago has been our disco dome!
Disco domes boomed in popularity around about 2014 as customers looked for a fun inflatable which was different to standard bouncy castle hire. The disco domes have the added benefit of a Bluetooth music system and disco light which provide more fun for users as they can play their favourite music tracks / playlist and the disco light matches the tempo of the music. Sometimes customers saved extra money by not hiring a DJ for their event. Feed back from our customers, who have hired both a DJ / kids entertainer and an inflatable (disco dome, bouncy castle etc) has been that children didn't want to leave the inflatable to play party games etc. We've also been told by some kids entertainers that they won't cover an event where a bouncy castle / inflatable is present. By hiring a disco dome, customers can save money on a DJ / kids entertainer but still have the music / playlist they're wanting.
If you view our 'disco dome hire' category, you'll see that all of our current stock states that it is of 'DELUXE' quality.
What's the difference between DELUXE quality and standard disco domes that I see on Facebook, GumTree, eBay you may be asking?
Above you can see four images of disco domes.
The two images on the left are of two disco domes that we've previously had on our range during the early days of disco dome hire and on the right are images of our DELUXE quality disco domes.
Here at SJ Leisure, we listen to feedback from our customers and we also base our stock control decisions on our customers order preferences, Facebook / Twitter feedback, post hire feedback as well as experience we've picked up through hiring products. We've been established for over twenty years!
Again if you look through our range of disco domes you'll see that we no longer hire the disco domes on the left hand side of the above picture. What's the reason for this?
- DELUXE disco domes have been made from premium UK material that features all the essential anti-fungal protection. This means that the material stays 'fresh' and has more protection from the elements.
- DELUXE disco domes have stronger, more durable shower / sun covers. These shower / sun covers allow the inflatable to be hired in almost all weather conditions and provide the most effective protection from any rain showers you may experience on your hire date.
- DELUXE disco domes have in built, music speaker pockets which sit at the top of the back wall of the inflatable so that the disco light is more effective at 'illuminating' the disco dome and so that the music system / disco light is out of the way of users.
- DELUXE disco domes sit flatter to the floor compared to standard disco domes, these DELUXE inflatables then provide a better bounce experience as there is a more even surface.
- DELUXE disco domes have no 'lip' at the entrance of the inflatable. This makes access easier for users i.e. there's a much lower risk of slipping or tripping when entering the inflatable. It also allows companies to clean and maintain the disco dome much more effectively. One issue that we encountered with the standard disco dome is that on days where we had to collect a standard disco dome from an overnight hire where it had rained during the overnight hire and we then had to take the disco dome to another customer on the second day was that it was extremely hard to dry and clean the inflatable as the front 'lip' on the standard disco dome made it hard work to 'rid' the inflatable of the rain water.
- DELUXE disco domes come complete with a full set of anchor points, this is to comply with the inflatable regulations (BS : EN14960). This is to ensure that inflatables can be set up correctly and less open to wind and lifting.
- DELUXE disco domes can and will pass a PIPA test. This test is the most stringent inflatable test available.
We hope you found the above information helpful and please bear this information in mind when looking to hire a disco dome. All of our disco domes are very competitively priced despite being a higher quality than the majority available on the hire market.
We also have deluxe bouncy castle and slide combo's which feature the Bluetooth music system and disco light. These inflatables have the added component of a small inflatable slide which adds to the enjoyment for children!
Don't forget our BRAND NEW, 'Deluxe Candy Mini Disco Dome' which has been extremely popular since arriving in August 2016 and looks AMAZING!
Disco dome hire is extremely popular during winter months and we have select disco domes available for over the festive and new year period. Please be aware that we book up for these dates fast so we advise all customers to book as soon as possible!
If you would like further information or to book, please contact our friendly office team either via telephone ( 01744 602716 (9am - 7pm) ) or by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
<< Return to news